Founder and Executive Partner
• Founder of Router, sold to Iris Worldwide
• Experience in trade and marketing for Kimberly Clark, Citibank, and Microsoft.
• 11 years between Router and Iris Worldwide in professional services leading digital and live marketing strategy & execution for corporate clients such as Kimberly Clark, Bacardi, Kirin/Heineken, Sony, Mondelez, Sanofi, amongst others.
• Mentor at Accelerators Artemisia, ESPM and Sebrae’s Entrepreneurship Program
• Berlin School of Creative Leadership MBA
• Enthusiast and active participant in impact investment through Synthase Ventures.
Founder and Executive Partner
• Founder of 3YZ, sold to WPP.
• Executive Director at Ogilvy
• The “Communication Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Associação Riograndense de Propaganda
• One of the under 30’s to be watched by Forbes.
• Part of Maromar Investments Board.
• Played tennis professionally.
• Berlin School of Creative Leadership MBA, Hyper Island.
Head of Technology
With a degree in Information Systems from Mackenzie University, Patrick is passionate about technology and, for more than 15 years, he worked in architecture and systems development for multiplatforms in companies such as Santander, Citibank, Submarino and many startups. Patrick has always focused on positions that allow him to solve problems and transform ideas into new features, thus helping companies to grow. Lately he has also been focusing a lot in data science.
Head of Operations
A publicist with international experience, Davi started his career in agencies in 2009 after working for almost 10 years in the marketing of companies in the first, second and third sectors. As a service, he led accounts such as McDonald's, Kimberly Clark, Brasil Kirin / Heineken, Unilever, Sony and Sanofi in digital and live marketing disciplines. More recently, Davi worked in New York serving giant Samsung and startups like Casper and CR7.com. Back in Brazil in January 2019, Davi joined the BPool management team to lead the relationship with creative partners.
Head of Procurement
4 years working in the communications market, Nuno started his career in the world of Live Marketing in Portugal. After 8 years of experience in large agencies, he decided to follow the world of Outsourcing. For 6 years, he worked at Innerworkings, an American company publicly traded in Nasdaq, being responsible for accounts such as Mondelez, Bacardi, Pernod Ricard, Coca Cola, Mastercard, amongst others. Nuno has always focused on positions that allow him to help clients solve problems and bring day-to-day solutions, generating audited processes, adding savings and developing operations between the areas of Procurement, Trade, Marketing and Sales. Nuno joined the BPool management team to lead the Procurement area.
Supply Chain Expert
Recognized professional with 32 years experience at leading companies such as Unilever and Carrefour. Counselor at National Contract Managers Association.
Over 40 years at renowned advertising agencies, former media vice-president at Unilever Latam, Ibope Latam CEO, Media Group do Rio de Janeiro, President at Associação Brasileira de Anunciantes (ABA) and President at Verifier Communication Institute (IVC).
Marketing leader of local, regional and global teams at Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark. Business consultancy for B2C companies. The best Marketing Professional at Caboré.
Board of important media players such as Editora Abril, Estadão, Editora Globo, Band, Rede Globo and Brasil Mídia Exterior. Former President at Publicis and ABAP. Kantar Ibope Media and Centria Partners consultant.
Comm. Industry Disruptor
Recognized as one of the most inspiring Brazilian CEOs and acclaimed as Entrepreneur/Men of The Year 2017 by GQ magazine. One of most visionary and innovative professionals at the creative industry. Founder of FLAGCX, the largest independent Communication Group in Latam.
A single family office from Nara, Nelson Sirotsky and sons, focused on long term value creation. Investment in media, education, technology and sports.